Jarhead Fertilizer - Product Of My Environment

 

Full of Hell released a great live album but so did Jarhead Fertilizer, the band of Dave Bland, the drummer of FoH. 'Product of My Environment' is a deathgrind journey into criminality and it’s perfect for these times. 


Released in February on Closed Casket Activities, it’s an album that keeps getting better the more you listen to it. With its movie references and Mortician cover 'Drowned In Your Blood', David, Brandon, and Sam sound like they played their guts out. There is so much energy in every song that you really feel the need to go to a live show and bang your head on this. Just listen to 'Life Is A Prison', 'Silence The Narc', and 'Paranoia Seeping'. Don’t you wish you were in the moshpit already?  

With 11 songs that cover 20 minutes, the journey is over far too quickly, but you know, I’ve got more things to do and because of that I must say thank you Jarhead for making me do other things that really need to be done……..instead of listening to Product Of My Environment again….. 

Tracklist: 

1. Intro
2. Product Of My Environment
3. Trials And Tribulations
4. Silence The Narc
5. Paranoia Seeping
6. Embedded In Your Mind
7. Baptized By Fire
8. An End To Your Sacred World
9. Drowned In Your Blood
10. Agony Churning
11. Life is a Prison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Derhead - Irrational I

Wills Dissolve - Echoes

Crypts - Coven of The Dead